- Bulk-Flow is absolutely committed to keeping client information and personal data secure. We respect your privacy rights and safeguard your personal information at all times. We prevent the use and disclosure of personal information by our employees or any other third party.
- We do not share your personal information unless we have your permission to do so.
- We administer control over the collection and use of your personal information to update you about our products and offerings that may be useful to you.
- We update your personal information upon your request.
- We abide by the laws and regulations of the land where we conduct our business.
- Under certain circumstances as required by law, we are obliged to disclose client data or personal information without notifying you. You can unsubscribe yourself from our marketing lists by writing to us at email@example.com
Changes in Policy Statement
Bulk-Flow may update this Policy Statement from time to time by posting an amended version on our official website. Please refer to this page regularly to view policy amendments, if any.